Friday, September 4, 2009

humiliate

codes : 

sir-our teacher

charmy-classmate(muse)

brainy-classmate

giggly-classmate(my buddy)

smiley-classmate(another buddy)

me- ofcourse me! 


1st situation. i just heard them talking.

sir:dont you really want to join?

charmy:im not sure about that?why not ask giggly?

sir: giggly?the "looks" is very important.

charmy:why? she's is pretty..

----then i didn't heard the rest, i need to leave----

me:brainy? what are they talking about?

brainy:uhmm .i think it's a bout the modeling.

me:modeling what ? for what?

brainy: --didn't say anything--

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd situation

(it's just me,giggly and smiley inside the room)

sir:giggly,do you want to accept an invite for modeling? a recruiter needs it,you'll be with charmy.

giggly:really?i dont know yet.

smiley:wow thats great.

me:me sir! want to join

--sir didn't say anything and just left --

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww it really hurts . it's very very humiliating . i really got hurt

i am really hoping to be discovered on whatever way possible.

but it seems like people around are degrading me.

they do not like me? why?! they do not trust my abilities .

"SOMEDAY THEY WOULD SEE.I WILL RISE AND PROVE THEM THEY'RE WRONG"

:((((((



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home