Wednesday, August 19, 2009

STAY CLOSE.. DONT GO.

it shouldn't probably end. but ill be missing him so much. i almost forgot. he's already going to college now. which means, enough for the high school mingling with him. maybe enough for the childish sweet romances.  enough for the "almost-everyday" time together. is it over? it shouldn't be over.


I fear the mere fact that he will be somehow away from me. somehow miles away though were not. it really hurts. it rips my heart into two, realizing that he'll be sooner away from me, that he'll leave me in my misery. he's the greatest joy in my life. ill be in the state of agony .. if he'll be gone for a long time. if i wont see him recently just like i used to.. it was never easy for us to be apart. it was.. NEVER that easy. 


In life everything changes. we shouldn't be stubborn. I KNOW. i know it's the natural process of a  literate man to go to college.. to prepare for his future .. to chose his own path and his own career. i shouldn't be selfish, wanting him not to go and keep the usual way we have been. i must accept it : HE's going to college a year from now. and i still have to finish this two years of high school life. i SHOULD and i should do my best.ill sooner go to college too. but probably not with him.. maybe away from him  .  away  .  but 


THIS CANT BE THE REASON FOR US TO LET GO.. this is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home